Competitions:

Events I've Completed:

Run for Rescue - 4/30/11 - 5k - 29:05 (finished 2nd in my age)
Ojai to Ocean - 6/5/11 - Half Marathon - 1:56:37 (Ran with Lisa!)
Megan Savage Memorial - 9/24/11 - 5k - 31:16 (Ran with Bill!)
Beach Derby 10k - 11/6/11 - 56:40 (Ran with Nikki!)
RnRLV - 12/4/11 - Half Marathon 2:18 (Ran with Nikki!) Got sick by race end. Sick three days.
Surf City - 2/5/12 - Half Marathon - 1:55:02 (PR) Ran with Lisa and Sarah
Battle of the Boxes-2/23/13-5:04 Mini Helen-8th place overall team finish
Crossfit Open 13.1-131
Crossfit Open 13.2-232
Crossfit Open 13.3-183
Crossfit Open 13.4-54
Crossfit Open 13.5-49
Battle of the Boxes: Unknown Edition- 3rd place finish!

Upcoming:

Crossfit Open 2014!





This is my before photo. I weighed 15 pounds more, was exhausted all of the time and wasn't getting better at crossfit, running or life. It was time for a change.

My before photo

My before photo

Friday, July 22, 2011

Lululemon Review

Okay this is a follow up to my post about my freebie shorts from Lululemon.  They had given me a pair of Willpower shorts to review.  I've now worn them enough to give an accurate review.  I would say that they are my new favorite shorts for everything except running.  They are a bit longer and roomier than most of my running shorts.  I thought that would be good because they were so comfortable.  But unfortunately the extra fabric just bunches.  It seems like they only ride up on one leg or another but it is enough to be annoying.  I have worn them on hikes and bike rides and would wear them to crossfit or any other class.  I absolutely love them for everything else.  For shorter runs I still wear them as the annoyance of bunched fabric doesn't overwhelm me, but I won't wear them on longer runs.  The strange thing is that when I went on their website to review the shorts, I can't even find them anymore.  Here's a photo:

Now the run speed shorts are amazing for running!  I purchased those that day too and love everything about them!  Definitely recommend those for a great run!  What are your favorite running shorts?

No comments:

Post a Comment